[jaws-uk] Re: MS office 2007 Excel

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 13:25:44 -0000

Hi again Mark, in addition to the help files, if you have Jaws10 installed go
to Jaws menu/Help/Check for updates. On the list of updates there're 3 or 4
Daisy training books that deal with Office 2007; a couple of them are
specifically about Excel 2007. It just occurred to me to look there! I reckon
that Jaws 9 and 10 are not that much different in terms of using Office 2007.

Hope this reply sounds a little more helpful than my earlier one :)

Cheers,
Amro