[jaws-uk] Re: MS Word, Printing envelopes from a list.

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:35:30 -0000

Jamie,

Good thinking, it's a Brother DCP 115c machine which takes in from a front
feeder tray and flips it over and back out at you. I'm sure with a few
experimental runs with paper I'll suss out which print option between 1 and 6
is the right one. Looks like it can handle envelopes no problem.

I'll have a go at this when I get home tonight.

Cheers, Robin.