[jaws-uk] MS Surface Pro Accessibility

  • From: MJ Williams <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 09:26:11 +0100

Hello list,
Do any of you use the MS Surface Pro (tablet PC) and if so would you
mind sharing with the list your tips and experiences?

I understand both JFW and Window-Eyes work on the Surface Pro. The
touchscreen feature isn't, from what I can gather, very accessible,
not that I would have any use for it myself. I'm too much of a qwerty fan.

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely, Matt