[jaws-uk] Re: MS Office 2000 and Vista

  • From: "The Gamages" <james.gamage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 16:50:38 +0100

So, arre we going to have to buy the ghastly office 2007 if we want to
use the new windows operating system? [windows seven], or how long will
it be before we can't use office 2003 with it? yet another rip off isn't
it?
And what version of Jaws will be required then? Perhaps some have a
money tree in their garden, but I haven't.
Best Regards, Jim.