[jaws-uk] MP3 downloads from Amazon.

  • From: "Sue Morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 21:54:39 -0000

Hi.

I've successfully downloaded a couple of MP3 albums from Amazon, but it's
downloaded the tracks into the Windows Media library and I keep all my music
files and folders in my music.  Is there a way of moving them from Windows
Media Player across to my music in documents? I can't find a copy and paste
option or a move to folder option.

I'm using Jaws 9 on a machine with Windows Vista home premium.

Thanks for any help you can give me with this.

Sue.
E-mail sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype suemorgan1006
Mobile 07968825286

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090117-0, 17/01/2009
Tested on: 18/01/2009 21:54:40