[jaws-uk] MODERATORS REQUEST - RE: TEST MESSAGES

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:21:19 -0000

Hi all,

Can we all please stop sending these test messages?

If you are receiving messages from jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
there is usually no need to send a test message.

I know many want to test the address in their address books,
but do please at least try to give your first message some
purpose, even if just to briefly introduce yourself given
that perhaps you're not a regular contributor.

Thanks for your understanding.

George & Steve.