[jaws-uk] Re: MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:46:06 -0000

£8.95 is such a small price to pay anyway that you may as well do it while
the offer is there.  it really is pretty much a no brainer, even if you buy
it then flog it to a mate you've still made on the deal!!!  You can't
generally buy earlier versions of office anyway.  I know the first version
of JAWS to officially support office 2010 is JAWS 12 but even with the JAWS
upgrade as well it's not a bad price.

Graham Page
Mobile: 07753 607980
Fax:  0870 706 2773