[jaws-uk] Re: MAKING A BACK-UP OF MY DOCUMENTS

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:56:03 -0000

I'd would go for the second suggestion fear of copying only a mere shortcut to
"my documents" folder rather than making a duplication of the actual "my
documents" folders and what it contains.
For example, the "my documents" icon on the desktop is just a shortcut and not
the "my documents" folder itself. So copying it will achieve you nothing.

HTH,
Amro