[jaws-uk] Lotus Notes & JAWS

  • From: "Mujtaba Merchant" <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:05:24 +0530

Hello List,

Does anyone use Lotus Notes 8 as their email client? What about sametime for
messaging? I will need to get familiar with these 2 as I will start with
work on these applications. Any litrature or documentation would be highly
appreciated.

You can also share your user experience with these 2 applications to give me
a heads up.

Thank you.

Mujtaba Merchant

Bangalore, India

The only disability in life is a BAD ATTITUDE ` Scott Hamilton