[jaws-uk] Re: Looking for someone working in the Law field and using access technology

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:13:51 +0100

Update, I heard this morning from Judith McDermott  at the Chancery  Lane
Law society and Yes you  do have a Society for  Vip solicitors.
it is Sovil, sir John ward or it could be Warr, the line was poor here. Tel
No. I think is0208 330 2309

It would appear Mrs Murphy of the DLS was right and     from 1995 have been
included in the DDA Act.  Judith said that since then  Law firms have been
sent various updates  one in 2004, and another as recently as 2007, that
last must be the one another Branch of The Law society told me they were
drafting last year.  Judith said you should find it on the Law Society
Website by if
you look. she  did give me a lot of useful information  useful to me since I
told her last year  most Law firms in my town appeared totally ignorant.
Anyway Mathew I am sure you will find Judith McDermott  most kind and
helpful.  Kind Regards Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>