[jaws-uk] Re: Looking for someone working in the Law field and using access technology

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 00:54:50 +0100

sorry Mathew, had a knee jerk reaction you ask for help and I ask you. Practical thing is to ask the supportive Agencies,abilitynet for example or as mentioned RNIB or Suppliers to look your company software over on site and give an Opinion. Also action for the Blind? dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>