[jaws-uk] Re: Logitech Dinovo Media Desktop

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 00:06:36 +0100

Hi,

I have decided to keep the keyboard using the laptop layout.  However, it is
interesting, as WE works no problem using the keyboard.

As I am changing to WE for a lot of tasks at the moment it may be more
beneficial for me to keep it and live with using the alt+letter keys to get to
JFW cursor etc.

Thanks.
Andrew.