[jaws-uk] Re: Logitech Dinovo Media Desktop

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:50:36 +0100

If the number pad keystrokes are not being passed through to Jaws, could it
be that they are defined for something else to do with the keyboard?  If
this is the case, can the keystrokes be changed to something else so that
Jaws can use the number keypad?  Some reading of the keyboard documentation
may be of help here.

Cheers

Chris