[jaws-uk] Re: Locating the Eloq.sdl file.

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 00:13:27 +0100

Hi Tink,

I have a copy of eloq.sbl in:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\6.10\SETTINGS\enu\FACTDEF

I found this and others by selecting "documents and settings" then choosing
search from the context menu, clicking the advanced settings and checking
the system files, hidden files and sub folders boxes.

HTH,

Phil Medway.