[jaws-uk] Re: Locating payment details on some sites?

  • From: "LaMcAs" <lamcas17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 12:48:03 +0100

Hello Angela

Ok I created a dumb account and when it comes to address and payment you
have to click on the change button.

When you click on the change button for payment every box is announced with
Jaws and the field "Card Security Code" was there with no problems.

Then I clicked on Continue and the order was there with the Change Order and
Submit Order.

What screen reader are you using?

HTH

Larry & Elliot GD (Guide Dog)