[jaws-uk] List form fields

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:55:55 +0100

Hi List,

I would like to know if there is or if not, it is possible, to list form
fields/controls in applications such as:

Outlook, where I would like to quickly list all the fields/controls of a
contacts info, in the address book.

Excel, where I have to tab through loads of controls when I wish to
format the spreadsheet for instance.

SAP, using SAP is a bit of a nightmare, as all the fields/controls have
to be tabbed through, and there are loads of them.

Basically wherever there are fields/controls to be tabbed through, I
would like to be able to quickly list and select them, as I can in
internet explorer using Insert+F5 or Access using Control+Shift+L

If it is possible, it would seriously reduce the wear and tear on the
Tab key, not to mention the repetitive strain on my left index finger!

Cheers

Regards

Dave Ankers