[jaws-uk] Licence codes for Jaws.

  • From: "sue morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 15:57:38 +0100

Hi.

I've been using Jaws for 3 years now. I started with version 6, and I recently upgraded to version 9 and I've installed the latest free updates since upgrading to Jaws 9. I'm just wondering how the number of licence codes that you get works, are they counted from when you first install Jaws, or are they counted from when you do an upgrade like I did from 6 to 9. I'm asking this question because I've ran out of licence codes so I'm wondering how they are calculated.

Thanks.

Sue.
e-mail sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mobile 07968825286