[jaws-uk] Re: Leaving Feedback on eBay

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:13:36 +0100

Last week I replied to someone on this list about the use of Insert 3 on the numbers row. I am wondering if it would work for you but I really don't know.

Simply press Insert 3 before activating the final button. The circumstances aren't exactly the same but it may work.

David
----- Original Message ----- From: "Norman Octon" <octon2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>