[jaws-uk] Last Post.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:55:51 +0100

Whilst typing the last phone went twice and AVG  suddenly did its almost daily
update and the print got a bit  scrambled it. I think I am never going to be
told How to make the Time Stick after all in the Sent List of O.E on desktop
that does not  alter it is the In Boxes and I need to diagnose this  odd thing.
Thanks a lot. At least my line and connection is back today but I am not going
to stop the Bt Engineer coming A couple of downpours like yesterday and again
all washed out phone Server. Now is when I say I have TT.TT stands for Total
Care and they have to come out in  24 hours. were it not for that BT could take
 a running jump. Anyone looked at their share price lately? Once were £15 per
share. True!