[jaws-uk] Re: Laptops - Open University

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:10:52 -0000

Mike,

        When you began your course you may have been given a CD with various
applications on it, to assist you with your study.

        The CD include things like a PDF viewer, Word viewer and a whole
bunch of stuff including the First Class application.

        You can install this and access all your First Class conferences
through it. It allows you to download all your messages and read them
offline, and I think to move them and store them etc.

        It is allegedly Jaws friendly, and may by now be so, but I began
using the web back then and haven't found sufficient reason to try
installing the application again.

        Hope this makes sense.

Tink.
Tink.