[jaws-uk] Re: Laptop keyboard layout

  • From: "Paul Nugent" <paul.nugent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:53:41 -0000

Hi Robert,

Thanks.  Yes, they can be pretty strange.  I find that the windows key can
sometimes be at the top and therefore it can be very difficult to get going
on one of these things.  I might consider purchasing an external keyboard
with me to get things up and running quicker when visiting a new client with
a laptop.

Cheers

Paul

Kind regards