[jaws-uk] Laptop keyboard layout

  • From: "Paul Nugent" <paul.nugent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 09:04:50 +0100

        Hi Folks,

I have recently been playing with the laptop keyboard on someone's laptop.
What I would like to know is when I am using the caps lock key as the jaws
key, how do I invoke the insert-j and the insert-h key-strokes.  I expected
it to bring up the application sensitive help and the jaws menus
respectively, but this did not happen.  Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks

Kind regards

Paul