[jaws-uk] Laptop and JAWS Cursor

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 20:26:35 -0000

Following advice kindly given on this list, I changed my laptop's keyboard
layout to "Laptop" To enable me to use the JAWS Cursor by pressing Caps Lock
+ P. However, in this mode, the Caps Lock can not be used for its normal
function. Can anyone tell me how to lock the keyboard to capitals while in
Laptop mode?

Thanks.

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx