[jaws-uk] Re: Landmarks Being Announced

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 17:21:27 +0100

        I suspect they're one of those things that some people will find
useful, and that others will cheerfully ignore. The idea is that the
landmarks give you information about the bit of the page you've navigated
to. Where other quick nav keys will move you around, they don't tell you
what you'll find when you've got there. Landmarks will tell you that you've
arrived at the part of the page with the search, navigation, main content
and so on.

Léonie.