[jaws-uk] Re: Keystrokes Please?!

  • From: <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:34:47 -0000

also, if you are using Windows XP, you can have your computer's clock
sychronise with  a time server that automatically corrects your computer's
clock.  It's in the internet time page after the regional settings tab.  Set
that too one of the choices and ok your change.  Mine seems to stay very
accurate for what it's worth.  Hope this helps.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne