[jaws-uk] Re: Keyboard in American mode.

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 18:26:18 +0200

no, it doesn't, I frequently change keyboard layout between French and English by this method on the fly.
My system toggles from English United States, english United Kingdom, French Belgium and French France.
Isn't that cool?...
All that is required is to have those language options set up when you instal Microsoft Office and possibly your operating system
The spell checker changes its dictionary depending on the language I write in as well..

Marie

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>