[jaws-uk] Re: Key Combination to Close JAWS on a Netbook

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 22:09:47 +0200

Hello:
Well:
I would suppose that you are enquiring about the substitute keyboard
layout which you may alter to:
it is enormously a comprehensive tutorial upon discussing  the subject
in particular, brought to you by the FreedomScientific traning
department.
I would assume that you may grab it's audio edition from the training
download section at:
ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/daisy/XTraLaptopKeystrokes.exe
it is  formed in a daisy format, Enjoy!.

On 12/30/10, Darran Ross <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi List.
>
> The Subject heading pretty much covers it!
>
> I'm New to using JAWS on a netbook, and I'm looking for the netbook
> keystroke  equivalent of insert plus F4 to close JAWS.
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Darran

Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.