[jaws-uk] Re: KURZWEIL

  • From: "Val Brown" <valerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:18:47 +0100

Sorry George, I know this is off topic and I would welcome any help off list
to avoid breaking rules and cluttering up this list.

If someone could email me with details of how to set up the fax facility in
Kurzweil 11 and also tell me how to photo copy from Kurzweil, especially in
view of the strange things it speaks sometimes when reading, I'd be
eternally grateful.  Please email me at:

Valerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, and, George, please forgive me again, if anyone uses the Knfb reader
I'd like to hear from you.

Regards and thanks

Val.