[jaws-uk] Re: John Wilson's Omnipage Tutorials

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:20:59 +0100

Hi there,
I have had experience of Paperport and it is not access friendly especially if
you have little or hardly any sight, sorry but I used it a few years ago and
found Text Bridge was much easier, but now Omnipage has taken the place of Text
Bridge so I don't know about that one , but I suggest you avoid Paperport  as
it is a real headache to use and to install for someone almost blind or has
even a little bit of sight it just is awful.
Sorry to put the dampner on that Gordon, but I thought I ought to warn you of
it.
kind regards
from
Jane Sellers