[jaws-uk] Jaws6

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:49:24 -0000

Hello all,
I know you must have had this asked but I need to ask this now that I have just
received Jfw6, although I haven't had the one of the internet installed as I am
still running windows 98, is it possible to install jfw6 using windows98? I
would like to install it, but feel I need to find the answer to this first or
will I need to move up to windowsXP ? to do this?
kind regards
from
jane
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.