[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws with Eudora in Windows7

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 07:57:01 -0400

Try if the attached graphics file inside the 7-zip archive helps.

If it does not, you need to label your grahics manually to "read"
"unread" "redirected" etc.

Let noone tell you eudroa is too old. I use it since 1996 when my
husband and I got online for the first time and from before I lost my sight.

hth

Doris