[jaws-uk] Jaws with Eudora in Windows7

  • From: John Ramm <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:19:30 +0100

Hi All

Help! Please!

I'm using Jaws 12 with windows7 32 bit.

I deal with my email through Eudora, and yess I know it's old, but I
like it so I would like some help trying to make it work if possible.

What I really want is to hear the status of messages in mail boxes.
Without commiting too much treason, when I use Window-Eyes I am told
whether a message is read, unread, replied to, forwarded etc. Can
anyone tell me how to achieve this with Jaws?

Any help will be most welcome.

Talk soon

John