[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws scripts for NCH audio Software programs.

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:41:31 +0100

Hi folks,

I use the WavePad Masters edition.

Most of the features can be accessed from the menus and adjusting the options to suit your preferences can also help.

I seem to recall that some of the keystrokes are different in the Masters edition from the free one.

A few helpful keystrokes follow:

F5 will present you with a dialogue which allows you to choose your recording settings and pressing ok on this dialogue will start the recording.

F7 will rewind on playback as long as you have the key pressed.

F6 will fast forward on playback as long as you have the key pressed.

F9 starts or resumes playback.

Escape stops playback or recording.

Home positions you at the start of the recording.

End takes you to the end of the recording.

HTH,

Phil Medway.

E-mail: philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 01869 347639