[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws scripts for NCH audio Software programs.

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:36:35 -0400

You may want to ask on the jaws scripters list about this. I am no longer subscribed to that list. I am trying to remember if there was talk of trying to script wavepad on there at some point.

It would be great to have scripts for a totally free audio editing program. i hope you'll find what you are looking for.

take care ...

Doris

At 11:38 AM 9/16/2009 +0100, you wrote:
Greetings,

Dorris, thanks for advice.

As for GW v. WavePad, GW does not have all the conversion facilities of
WavePad (masters edition) built in as standard, including conversion of
video files.

GW works quite well out of the box but scripts written by Jim Grimsby (and
others have included their own areas of expertise) make GW infinitely more
useable in the area of reporting progress and so on.  I cannot find anything
equivalent with WavePad hence my asking.

In WavePad there are a good many times when I only see "button" meaning
absolutely nothing.

>From Colin Howard, who  lives near Southampton in
Southern England.