[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws scripts for GoldWave.

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:53:07 +0000

Greetings,

See reply received via the GW list from the person who wrote the latest GW
scripts, I will try his suggestion, sure it will work, I have written back
thanking him for his assistance.

From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 17:56:57 -0800

Your first problem has more to do with how you have your keyboard typing set
in the jaws configuration manager.  It seems that it is set to words.
Change it to none or characters and jaws will no longer buffer the keyboard
data.

Your second problem is more of a gold wave issue but at some point I might
be able to do something about it.
Hth

From Colin Howard, who  lives near Southampton in
Southern England.