[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws screenreader and Voice recognition

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:44:25 -0000

Hi again it seems that kurzweil in early versions did actually have some Voice Recognition had also some interesting Emails in from Kurzweil but as this is Jaws list I better keep to myself However they are really interesting Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>