[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws repair

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 20:14:00 -0000

Hi Mandy, getting a computer shop to do it would be a bit drastic, not to say expensive. Hopefully someone who uses Outlook, of which there will be many will hopefully come up with a way of reliably doing a bulk backup. Incidentally, is there any reason you keep emails in Outlook, instead of saving them onto your computer? Email clients aren't designed for mass storage of emails, and at some point you'd get problems.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>