[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws repair

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 14:21:07 -0000

Hi John,

Thanks managed to do a Jaws repair but the issues are still there with
Outlook, so it definitely seems to be an Outlook problem.  If I reload
office will I lose everything, I am in the middle of some work at the moment
and don't want to lose it, or do I have to back everything up first and if I
do how do I go about it.  I do have a back up program that Matt from Sight
and Sound gave me the link for but haven't used it before but definitely
don't want to lose my work from word at all as I am waiting to get paid for
it and won't be popular!

Thanks

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom Mostly Cloudy, 11°C Wind:WSW-250° at
24KT

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx