[jaws-uk] Jaws punctuation

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:26:54 -0000

Hi,

I have installed Jaws 12.522 and I went to the settings centre to change the
punctuation to all in Microsoft word.  The punctuation was most for all
programs.  I just want it to be all for Microsoft word.  When I went to
change it, it said one has to go to the default settings to change that
setting.  Isn't there a way I can change it just for that one program?  As
far as I could see in the help files it says that the settings can be
individually changed but I can't seem to be able to do it.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom Mostly Cloudy, 11°C Wind:WSW-250° at
10KT

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx