[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws problem with Internet Explorer.

  • From: Tristram Llewellyn <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 08:41:26 +0000

The name you are looking for here is Trusteer Rapport or sometimes simply
Rapport.  It aims to protect the browser from attacker, however it also
prevents JAWS from picking up information.  Currently the only solution is to
remove it, more and more banks are at the very least requesting their user's
make use of this software.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Technical Support