[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws or Skype?

  • From: "Pete H" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:09:07 +0100

Hello Carlos,

Are you using the latest scripts for Skype? I installed them today and I am not having this problem, and in fact they make Skype more accessible than ever, so I recommend them.
http://www.dlee.org/skype

Regards,

Pete H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carlos Vallejo" <carlos.vallejo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>