[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws not re-starting after quitting

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 21:05:46 +0200

Hello joan; or jhon?
I think that you may  just modify it.
and if you are  afraid to lose your current settings, you can just
separate a copy of them before performing the repair; for instance;
the voice profiles; you can reach it on the following path:
jaws programme group; explore JAWS submenu; my settings; I believe
that you can find each extension of your settings and configurations
are probably stored therein.
sincerelyI hope that's help.
Mostafa Almahdy; Egyptian Citizen; skype account: my_speaker

--
 best regards
the external sight is  exclusively limited unless the internal is