[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws not re-starting after quitting

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 22:31:33 +0100

If I get this I just log out and log back into Windows, no reboot required. I hope the update we're supposed to be getting will fix this.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Twitter: www.twitter.com/christopherh40

On 02/04/2010 21:43, Joan Muir wrote:
Hi, Folks,

Using Jaws 11.

This problem has just started and I blamed BT Broadband help which I downloaded
recently. However, I've uninstalled this and still have the Jaws problem.

It simply will not re-start when I want it to. Even tried hitting J on the
desktop and entering butno joy there either. I've checked that the hot key is
still shown. The only thing I can do is to re-boot.

Can anyone suggest what I should do?

Best wishes,

Joan.