[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws not reading the unread status in Outlook

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 11:56:25 +0100

This is usually because of a setting explained below.

George.

Automatically mark messages as read in the Reading Pane
1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the
Other tab.
2. Click Reading Pane.
3. Select the Mark items as read when viewed in the Reading
Pane check box, and then type a number in the Wait n seconds
before marking item as read box.

Date: 03/08/2007 17:46

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Date: 03/08/2007 17:46