[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws interface idea

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:42:47 +0100

Hi Flor,
Using the up arrow key with my version of Jaws )5.0.8.44) in read all mode reads the current line and then stops.

Pressing the down arrow key while in read all mode just stops speach on the line being read.

Is it this feature that you like?

Thanks,
Nigel
It's not what Operating system you use, it's how productive you are with it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>