[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws interface idea

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:13:44 +0100

Barry,
I think the arrow keys are the best as this is easier to learn for the user and makes more sense than duplicating a function with unrelated keys.

Thanks,
Nigel
It's not what Operating system you use, it's how productive you are with it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>