[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws interface idea

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:07:47 +0100

Yeah you right Barry, but when that box pops up, if you tap once and click on settings you can disable using that hotkey i.e. (pressing the left key five times) from there. And actually this is a Windows hotkey and not a Jaws feature.

Cheers,

AmroB
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>