[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws interface idea

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:49:15 +0100

Yes.  Got it.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 2:42 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Jaws interface idea

Hi Flor,
Using the up arrow key with my version of Jaws )5.0.8.44) in read all
mode
reads the current line and then stops.

Pressing the down arrow key while in read all mode just stops speach on
the
line being read.

Is it this feature that you like?

Thanks,
Nigel
It's not what Operating system you use, it's how productive you are with
it.