[jaws-uk] Jaws guide for Google

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:16:32 +0000 (GMT)

I've recently updated my guide to searching using Google to cover recent design
changes. These include the restructuring of the search options, and the
inclusion of landmarks in the results pages to aid navigation. The guide is
available at:
http://bit.ly/aUp36Q

Any suggestions for improvements to the guide are welcome,
David.