[jaws-uk] Jaws got uninstalled on this desktop for the firt time ever and as the lapttop was not working or speaking i was lost completely.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:31:40 -0000

I will cover thelaptop in another Email as I will be toldoff  if I try to
put  more thanone  prpblem  on the  orin The same Email. Jaws isnow
reloadedTony Berry the RnIb man shot in to pick up my laptop to try the
Lunar Demo and he put Jaws back on here. I  do not how it did that in three
years Ihavenever  uninstalled anything. He said of the Theme Dorothy's
modified he creatd that when he chose the   high contrast blackand white
well as youmayknow Jaws has read all as unread  and I mean in  all foldrs
that is thirthy folders!. I have to do control and U to find the  true
unread one.  All Iknow priot to  Jaws being coming lost and the Dong sound
DONG and the traingle and yellow  is yellowand a query in it couldbe  due
tomany thing such as I think an uncompleteed task? Please donot tellme off
about the spelling  if you know what agony I am  suffering. One thin I
willnot say  bad things about Narrator I  foundhe could  speak when Jaws
was  Gone.  Lets hope that Freedom willhelp a little now to solve one or
two problems. They listened tome and  I  feelmay do so.Dorothy